Posted on August 16, 2013, in Entertainment, Local News, Opinion, Public Relations, Social Media, Uncategorized, US News and tagged 21, benefits, boycott, college, college student, crossgates, crossgates mall, FE21, Forever 21, forever21, health benefits, insurance, lay off, lay offs, layoff, layoffs, mall, Shopping, summer job. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- @stassi I NEED to know what lipstick you were wearing on your @hollywoodmedium appearance! 5 days ago
- RT @LawrenceKS_PD: Please do not call 911 to complain about the format of the NCAA tournament selection show. We can’t do anything about it… 5 days ago
- @milifacent @tide Remarking on a hilarious observation during a DVR pause is by no means "sensitive," my friend. Go troll elsewhere. 1 month ago
- That awkward moment when the @tide #SuperBowl ad verges on inappropriate... With a nipple pinch? #tide… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Some great info here especially on the real, intended use for hashtags! lnkd.in/d-4v7UC 1 month ago
- 5,900 hits